Aziz Govt School for Girls and Boys have around 2200 students. The School operates in two shifts morning and evening which provides primary and secondary education to the students. The school has following facilities:
- Fresh water filtration plants through reverse osmosis which ensures safety to the health of the child. Students can’t only use the water during school premises but can also fill their bottles to take away with them.
- Customized 2 liter water bottles.
- School has its own power generation of 15kVa through Solar Panels.
- Free Food is provided to students in which a fresh naan cooked in tandoor with dal.
- Student scholarships for poorer student of R.6000 per annum.
- School uniforms are provided to every student.
- Clean Hygenic bathroom with fresh running water are available for the student.
- Sitting area to sit and to have lunch, staffroom, medical room and administrative offices.